Taking kids to wineries can be challenging since there is often nothing for the kids to do there – but many Margaret River wineries have made these “grown up” destinations fun for the whole family. Just because you have kids does not mean you have to miss out on the fun of wine tastings and vineyard tours.
These wineries offer playgrounds and other indoor play activities for your children, giving the young ones plenty of opportunities to have fun while their parents can indulge in more adult activities such as going to wine tastings, taking tours of the vineyards and cellars, and buying a couple of bottles. The family friendly wineries in the Margaret River region also offer other activities that are fun for the family, such as picnic areas and sometimes even accommodation facilities.
Not all wineries offer just wine though, and some of them also have other specialties that you might like to try. The Berry Farm for example, is not only known for its wines, but also for its range of delicious jams, marmalades and vinegars.
These Margaret River wineries proudly announce themselves as family-friendly wineries:
- 😉 Berry Farm – The Berry Farm is one of those places that if you did not know it was there you might never find it, this is a hidden gem. Professionally run with outstanding food and wine. The kids love playing on the large play park which is in easy view from the cafe.
- Island Brook Estate & Chalets – Island Brook is a family owned and operated producer of quality wines with 100 acres of property. They also have 3 chalet accommodation situated amongst the 60 acres of natural forest at the back of their vineyard.
- 😉 Anniebrook Wine & Flower Emporium – Anniebrook Wine and Flower Emporium is nestled amidst the inspirational, beautiful surroundings of the Carbunup River that features a colorful display of flora and fauna. It is the natural ambiance of the location that has encouraged the company to provide customers with a collection of artificial native Australian flowers and plants, so that they can bring a feel of country WA to their house or office. Coupled with great wines, lots of space and many gifts (more than flowers!), a great stop for the family.
- Adinfern Estate
- Cape Mentelle Vineyards
- Driftwood Estate Winery & Restaurant
- Hamelin Bay Wines
- Laurance Wines
- 3 Oceans Winery
- Prevelly Park Beach Resort & Liquor Store
- Rockfield Estate Vineyard
- Sandalford Wines
- Saracen Estates & Duckstein Brewery
- Sienna Estate -Lodge, Restaurant and Winery
- The Grove Winery
- Tintagel Estate
- Vasse Felix
- Wills Domain
- Windance Estate
We have all wineries listed into 5 categories which are:
Stand-alone winery – Boutique Winery – With Cafe – Restaurant Dining – Family Friendly
They can all be found by visiting our “Which Margaret River Wineries” page.
All Margaret River Wineries will provide you with the best wines on offer, allowing you to experience the best. If you are planning to stay overnight nearby, check out Margaret River Accommodation for comprehensive details on accommodation facilities. Family-friendly Margaret River wineries have something for every member of the family.