Margaret River wineries bring you some of the best boutique wines available today. If you have a thing for unique wines or want to taste something different, then a boutique winery is just the place for you. These wineries are mostly small estates that are run by families who have years of experience making the best quality wines and developing the most worthy blends. The boutique winemakers’ unique recipes ensure that you won’t find a similar wine anywhere else in the region (or in the world).
The winery owners produce cases in limited quantities, preserving their image as makers of delightful and unique wines and take great care to ensure their customers are satisfied and keep coming back for more.
Don’t let the size of these boutique wineries confuse you – small size can still produce “big” quality. These boutique wineries offer some of the very best wines and also have their own range of blends and labels, so you do get a variety to choose from.
Some of the Margaret River boutique wineries also offer accommodation and tastings are always welcome. Their small size operations ensure they can provide you with the best and most specialised service and boutique wineries tend to take very good care of their customers. Also you might be treated to vineyard tours at some of these and get to experience firsthand how these delicious wines are produced.
- Brown Hill Estate- Brown Hill Estate is a 24-ha vineyard founded in the year 1997. This is a family owned and run business with co-owners Jim, Gwen and Nathan Bailey who is the winemaker. The aim of Brown Hill Estate has always been to bring its customers the finest Margaret River red and white wines that they love to pour.
- Fermoy Estate – Fermoy Estate was first planted to vines back in 1985. Over time, the estate has expanded from 10 hectares under vine to 17 hectares. The major varieties grown here include Semillon and Cabernet Sauvignon with smaller quantities of Merlot, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Malbec and Chenin Blanc. Ever since the production of first vintage in 1988, the accolades and awards have come thick and fast.
- Island Brook Estate – The 25 year old vineyard of Island Brook Estate is a must visit place when spending a holiday on the region.sland Brook is a family owned and operated producer of quality wines with 100 acres of property. They also have 3 chalet accommodation situated amongst the 60 acres of natural forest at the back of their vineyard.
- Becketts Flat Winery: – Ideal for wine lovers, this Margaret River cottage is located onsite at the Beckett’s Flat boutique winery, and is fully self-contained with a private verandah and spacious Queen bedroom suite. Wine varieties include: Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay.
- Alchemists Wines: A vineyard is the epitome of chic. Just think! You can find your very own cozy abode in the famous Alchemists Winery. Be your very own sommelier while residing in a comfortable two bedroom vineyard chalet. The serenity of Alchemist Wines is what makes it the perfect place for young honeymooners, families and friends.Being located a mere 15km from Margaret River will also make it possible for you to tour other attractions in the region.
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- Mongrel Creek Vineyard and Wine
- Cape Grace Wines
- Deckchair Wines
- Firetail Wines
- Fraser Gallop Estate
- Frog Choir Wines
- Green Valley Vineyard
- Heydon Estate
- Jarvis Estate
- Lenton Brae Estate
- Marri Wood Park and Guinea Park
- Moss Wood
- Peacetree Estate
- Redgate Wines
- Rosily Vineyard
- Swallows Welcome Winery & Art Studio
- Swooping Magpie
- Tassell Park Wines
- Victory Point Wines
- Windows Estate
- Woodside Valley Estate
- Wulura Farms PTY LTD
- Arlewood Estate
- Blackwood Meadery
- Merops Wines
- Treeton Estate
We have all wineries listed into 5 categories which are:
Stand-alone winery – Boutique Winery – With Cafe – Restaurant Dining – Family Friendly
They can all be found by visiting our “Which Margaret River Wineries” page.
When visiting these boutique Margaret River wineries, you might find yourself extending your stay for a day or two more. If you need to find accommodation in the area, be sure to check out the Margaret River accommodation listings to find a place that best suits your needs. Only Margaret River wineries give you the opportunity to experience the best boutique wines and take advantage of the wonderful scenery and vineyards. It’s the experience of a lifetime for any wine lover.