Margaret River Caravan Park
Bringing your lodging with you on your next holiday? We can help you find the best Margaret River caravan park options – clean, modern facilities with campgrounds, communal kitchens and BBQs, showers and toilets, and other amenities. Look out for this icon which highlights the reviewed businesses.
Find information on the top Margaret River caravan park options, including:
- Big Valley Campsite: This Margaret River caravan park and campsite is located in the countryside on a working sheep farm – only 10 minutes from town. Offering powered caravan park locations, large sheltered communal areas and camper kitchens, hot water and laundry facilities. This site combines modern conveniences with a tranquil rural atmosphere.
- Gracetown Caravan Park: Only 10 minutes from town, this Margaret River caravan park offers powered and unpowered sites, campgrounds, cabins and chalets with spa baths. Campers kitchen, BBQs, playground and other amenities are available, offering affordable accommodation for families and groups.
- Hamelin Bay Holiday Park: Located 30 km south of Margaret River in the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park right by the beach, this holiday park offers over 150 powered and unpowered caravan sites and camping sites, cabins, beach cottages and ensuite accommodation.
- Riverview Tourist Park: This Margaret River caravan park offers a wide range of accommodation, including powered van sites and ensuites, cabins, located in the heart of town by the riverfront. Campers kitchens and gas BBQs are available for guests to share.
Busselton Caravan Parks (approx 30 minute drive from Margaret River Town)
- Sandy Bay Holiday Park: Sandy Bay Holiday Park is right next to the beautiful Geographe Bay, a perfect place to swim. Park up your caravan or rent a chalet. A well catered for, relaxed and peaceful holiday park located on the edge of town.
Got questions on visiting Margaret River? Come join our community of people on Facebook who love the region and share their stories helping each other, just click the like button below to connect with me on Facebook.
Want to see more Caravan Park and Camping accommodation in Busselton ? Visit our Busselton Caravan Park and Camping page to get more business listings.
Directory Listings for Margaret River:
- Flinders Bay Caravan Park: This is a true beachfront caravan park, 40 km south of Margaret River in the shire of Augusta, with powered and unpowered sites, plenty of shade and a private setting with well-equipped ablution and laundry facilities.
- Margaret River Tourist Park: This tourist park offers powered and unpowered campsites, caravan sites, cottages, and ensuite accommodation. Campers kitchen, shared BBQs, and a communal TV room are among the facilities available for campers.
- Prevelly Park Beach Resort: Located right on the water at Prevelly Beach, this Margaret River caravan park also offers campsites and cabins in a laid-back atmosphere catering to backpackers, surfers and families.
- Taunton Farm Holiday Park: North of Margaret River on the Bussel Highway next door to Palandri Winerey. Caravan park, camping, farmstay and all amenities on a working beef and sheep farm.
Boating, caravan, camping and fishing supplies:
- Down South Camping -The only shop in the Margaret River region of WA to shop for fishing, camping, diving and other outdoor products at reasonable prices. A combination of knowledge and expertise from general camping, diving and fishing allows the company to make sure that your next visit to this wonderful region is a fun-filled and memorable experience. At Down South Camping & Outdoors, helping visitors enjoy the outdoors to the fullest has always been the ultimate goal.
The region has a wide range of accommodation, everything from basic campsites to 5-star luxury resorts. Our Margaret River caravan park guide can help you find the best place to stay for you and your family – whether you want a no-frills location or more amenities.
You might also be interested in:
- Camping: Sleep out in a tent and wake up close to the beach! We’ll help you stay as comfortable – or as rustic – as you prefer.
- Accommodation: The region offers a wide range of affordable places to stay when you want a break from the van – everything from hostels to private apartments to budget motels.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide about what you’d like to see and do. Get personal advice on how to find the best place to park your caravan and experience the best of the region.