Margaret River Camping
If you want to experience the outdoors on your next holiday whilst staying close to world-class surfing, award-winning wineries, and other attractions, we can help you find the best Margaret River camping sites.
We offer a comprehensive reference guide and independent reviews of Margaret River camping locations – you can read reviews from previous travellers or leave a review of your own. These Margaret River camping sites offer a variety of amenities so you can be as comfortable – or as rustic – as you wish. Look out for this icon 😉 which highlights the reviewed businesses.
Find information on Margaret River camping, including:
- 😉Big Valley Campsite: Located in the countryside on a working sheep farm – only 10 minutes drive from town.
- 😉 Gracetown Caravan Park: Only 10 minutes drive from town and a couple of Kms from the beach. Quiet location with all facilities.
- Hamelin Bay Holiday Park: Located 30 km south of Margaret River in the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park
- Margaret River Tourist Park: In town
- Prevelly Park Beach Resort: Located right on the water at Prevelly Beach.
- Taunton Farm Holiday Park: North of Margaret River on the Bussel Highway.
No matter what you’re looking for in Margaret River camping, our research and reference guides can help you find the ideal place to pitch your tent.
New Facebook page “The Margaret River Guide”. View some amazing pictures of the region, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
Boating, caravan, camping and fishing supplies:
- 😉 Down South Camping-The only shop in the Margaret River region of WA to shop for fishing, camping, diving and other outdoor products at reasonable prices. A combination of knowledge and expertise from general camping, diving and fishing allows the company to make sure that your next visit to this wonderful region is a fun-filled and memorable experience. At Down South Camping & Outdoors, helping visitors enjoy the outdoors to the fullest has always been the ultimate goal.
Want to see more Caravan Park and Camping accommodation in Busselton ? Visit our Busselton Caravan Park and Camping page to get more business listings.
You might also be interested in some of our other resources and information on places to stay in the region:
- Caravan Park: Find clean, modern facilities with the best amenities for those travellers who prefer to bring their own “lodging on wheels.”
- Accommodation: Tired of sleeping out in a tent? Find an affordable motel, hostel, private apartment or other alternative.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide about what you’re hoping to see and do during your stay in the region – get personal recommendations for Margaret River camping, affordable accommodation, outdoor activities and other “must-see” destinations for your holiday.