Luxury Accommodation Hotels
The Margaret River Guide offers a comprehensive resource on how to find Margaret River luxury accommodation, including detailed reviews, local research and personal advice to help you decide on the best place to stay for your next holiday.
Our site offers independent research and unbiased reviews of Margaret River luxury accommodation, based on local knowledge and firsthand experience. You can read reviews from other travellers or leave a review of your own. Look for the icon for the businesses that have been reviewed.
Find information on the top choices in Margaret River luxury accommodation, including:
- Cape Lodge: Located on its own vineyard and home to the world-renowned Cape Lodge Restaurant, this resort is ideal for sophisticated palates and lovers of gourmet cuisine. Combining the best aspects of a country estate and a world-class hotel, guests can choose from private rooms, a 2-bedroom cottage, or a 5-bedroom residence.
- Caves House Hotel: Originally built in 1905 and rebuilt in 1938, this historic, heritage-listed property features characteristic Art Deco architecture, garden and ocean views, and a short walk to Yallingup Beach.
- Quay West Resort Bunker Bay: This 5-star resort offers spacious villas ranging in size from studios to 3-bedrooms. Features include well-equipped kitchens, deep baths, Jarrah timber floors and beautifully designed fixtures and furniture. This is a car-free environment for optimum tranquillity.
- Sienna Estate Lodge and Restaurant: Located near Yallingup Sienna Estate has the ability to accommodate you in country setting with luxury food and wine. There are many options from semi self contained units to a single room. The location near Canal Rock (stunning views) and being surrounded by some of the most well know Margaret River wineries give Sienna Estate and enviable location.
- Windmills Break: Newly refurbished and first opened in November 2007, this is a 5-star luxury boutique hotel. Room rates include a daily gourmet breakfast, king sized beds, and private courtyards. Helicopter transportation is available from Perth.
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific Dunsborough: Offering 82 guest rooms, including individual hotel-style rooms and larger apartments, and located on prime coastline. Comfortably furnished and beautifully designed.
No matter what you’re looking for in Margaret River luxury accommodation, our research and reference guides can help you find the ideal place to stay.
You might also be interested in some of our other resources and information on places to stay in the region:
- Well-appointed hotels: Not quite as pricey as the Margaret River luxury accommodation options, but still offering comfortable places to stay with beautiful views and convenient access to wineries, beaches, and sites to see.
- Unique hotels: Find a hotel with a special sort of character, creating a one-of-a-kind travel experience.
- Live Chat: Get personal advice and recommendations from a local guide who knows the area and who can deliver insights and tips on how to find the best Margaret River luxury accommodation.
Follow this link to view all the styles of Margaret River Hotels.