Margaret River Hotels
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a long-time holiday-goer, the Margaret River Guide can help you find a wide variety of Margaret River hotels, ranging from no-frills budget lodging to world-class resorts.
Whether you want a simple, affordable place that is a short drive from the beach, or a five-star luxury hotel with gourmet dining and oceanfront views, this guide can help you find Margaret River hotels to suit any interest and match any budget.
- Cape Lodge: One of Margaret River’s finest resort hotels, this luxury facility is home to its own vineyard, along with the widely acclaimed Cape Lodge Restaurant. Gourmet food lovers and wine connoisseurs will find this establishment to be well worth visiting. Offering all the amenities of a world-class hotel, combined with the relaxed charm of a country estate, guests can select from a choice of accommodation, including private rooms, a 2-bedroom cottage, or, for larger groups, a 5-bedroom private residence.
- Darby Park 4.5* The Comfiest Beds in The South West! These Margaret River accommodation are comfortably appointed serviced residences, offering accommodation including hotel-style studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments sleeping up to 7 people. Amenities include a heated pool, half court tennis, private balconies with forest views, and a business boardroom for meetings.
Phone: (08) 9757 2033 or 1800 807 667
- Quality Inn Margaret River: Situated within a lush 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, this 3.5 star hotel offers an extensive selection of accommodation including hotel-style rooms, family-size suites, and well appointed “superior suites” with additional amenities. Located only 1.5 km from the town centre and Bussell Highway Junction, this hotel puts visitors in the heart of the action.
Phone: 08 97572633
- Margaret River Hotel: 3-star rated by AAA and well-regarded for its heritage-listed architecture, this facility was first built in 1936 and has recently been fully renovated, while preserving the historic charm that makes it such a special place. Its convenient town centre location puts guests just a short walk from delightful restaurants shops and cafes, with the region’s best surf, wineries, caves and forests only 10 minutes by car.
Budget Margaret River Hotels:
- Augusta Hotel Motel: Located 25 minutes’ drive south of Margaret River in the town of Augusta, this motel is ideal for the budget-conscious traveller, while still offering a pleasant experience for guests. The main street location affords excellent views of the Blackwood River as it winds its way out to the Southern Ocean. Amenities include cooking facilities for guests to prepare their own meals.
- Comfort Inn Grange on Farrelly: A local franchise of the international Choice Hotels chain, the Comfort Inn Grange on Farrelly provides cost-effective lodging in the heart of Margaret River. Room features include four poster beds and spa baths. The facility also offers half-court tennis and a swimming pool. The inn’s onsite 1885 Restaurant is housed in a historic building and serves meals made from locally grown produce.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
Luxury Accommodation in Dunsborough and Yallingup:
- Quay West Resort Bunker Bay: Located on the secluded, north-facing beach of Bunker Bay, this is a stunning, “luxuriously relaxing” 5-star resort with well appointed villas ranging in size from studios to 1 or 2 bedrooms. Amenities include the award-winning onsite Mii Day Spa, delivering massage and beauty treatments for wellness and indulgence.
- Sienna Estate Lodge and Restaurant: Relaxation begins on arrival at this luxury country estate, where guests are presented with a complimentary bottle of Sienna Estate-grown wine. The facility’s peaceful location near Yallingup is situated close to pristine beaches and bushwalking trails, while still offering convenient access to nearby towns, restaurants, shops and cafes, as well as the most well-known Margaret River wineries.
- Admiral Stirling Inn:
- Caves House Hotel:
The Margaret River Guide gives you a comprehensive resource on Margaret River hotels, researched, compiled and updated by local guides who live in the region and who have visited these places. This is more than a directory – it’s a source of helpful Margaret River hotel references, personal testimonials and a detailed list of the services and amenities that you can expect. Remember to look for the icon for the businesses we have reviewed.
For more information about places to choose for your stay in the region:
Accommodation: For information on bed and breakfasts, beach houses, hostels, motels, farm stays, and private apartment rentals.
Tourist Park: If you’d rather camp or bring your caravan, there are many clean, well-maintained places to stay. You can be as comfortable – or as rustic – as you like.
Live Chat: Get personal advice and recommendations on Margaret River hotels from a local guide who has actually visited the places on your list – make an informed choice backed by local knowledge.