Experience The Best Of Margaret River
We know that there is so much to do in the Margaret River Region that it can be very hard to know where to start.
Well there are two trains of thought on this. Either go where there is a promotion on or go because of a recommendation.
What The Margaret River Guide is doing is both, a promotional offer to you and a recommendation. We are building a list of who we think and from what customers say, are where you are sure to “Experience The Best” of the Margaret River Region.
The Margaret River Passport
currently valued at over $600:
- Colonial Brewery – Best beer around.
- Darby Park – Well appointed apartment accommodation bordering lush, tranquil State forest.
- Margaret River Regional Wine Center – Biggest selection of local wines in one place, who can ship them anywhere.
- Wardan Centre – Aboriginal tours and education at Indjidup Spring Road.
Plus much much more.
All you need to do is to register with your name and email address on the right to:
- Receive the Margaret River Passport,
- See what promotion each business is offering Now
- Hand pick where you want to go and
- We will keep you up to date with any future additions or news from The Margaret River Guide.
The Margaret River Guide E-Magazine
If you love to read publications like magazines, the Margaret River Guide also has an e-magazine filled with helpful information about Margaret River. We have everything that is Margaret River – map trails, events, attractions, and recipes that truly define the region.
To get a free copy of the Margaret River Guide E-Magazine, simply click on this link – The Margaret River Guide E-Magazine
We are making it simple for you by selecting the “Best” one of each of the attractions in the area, so that you can be sure to have a good experience and not miss anything.
What you can expect from the “Best”:
- A friendly welcoming smile
- Good service
- Time to enjoy your experience
- Knowledgeable hosts who are willing to share with you
- Quality products and service
- A memorable experience
We want you to come to our region to enjoy everything it has to offer from visiting cape Leeuwin to the finest wine, surf, caves, accommodation and camping to name a few.
Below are all the categories that The Margaret River Guide is listing for you to the “Experience The Best”. There is a short overview of each category with a link to the business of our choice (these are chosen by you the consumer and us the local guide). You are welcome to leave comments here and on the specific page of how you found your experience at these businesses, so helping others looking to come to Margaret River.
The “Experience The Best” is a personal touch from us and past clients of who to recommend so if there is not an active link, make a recommendation or come back again as we are constantly refreshing this list.
- Stand Alone – Cellar door only
- Boutique Wineries – Rustic and local charm – Brown Hill Estate
- With Restaurant – Fine wine coupled with fine dinning – Watershed Winery
- With Cafe – Kick back and relax with a glass of wine in easy surroundings – Brookwood Estate Cowaramup
- Family Friendly – Plenty to keep the younger family happy whilst you relax sampling Margaret Rivers’ premium wine – The Berry Farm – Rosa Glen
Tour / Winery Tour
- This is hard to please everyone in one go but if you are open to what the region has this business will help you experience the best. Taste the South Wine Tours
- Somewhere to get the best of all worlds from complete beginner to an Australian medal winner. Jesters Flat
- Guaranteed a smile, some space and they are so good you’ll wish you could take some home. Colonial Brewery
- Good food is hard to beat and this is where you are sure to have your taste buds dazzling. Blue Ginger Deli
- The region has some of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil and we want you to experience it. Wulura Farms
- This cannot be missed as we all know someone who just can’t resist that bit of indulgence. The Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Finding the best cup of coffee when you’re away from home can be hard. White Elephant Gnarabup
- Somewhere that guests are made to feel welcome, for art lovers to regular Joe Bloggs who wants something to remember Margaret River. BJK Gallery
We look forward to your recommendation’s below or via e mail and hope you “Experience The Best of Margaret River”.