Ice cream is the ideal treat for everybody regardless of age. It is sweet, cold and available in a range of flavours to suit all tastes. Fortunately for ice cream lovers, Margaret River has no shortage of businesses specialising in this frosty dessert. Here are some of the best places to find ice cream in Margaret River:
- Millers Ice Cream: Millers Ice Cream is a family operated ice creamery situated in Cowaramup. It takes great pride in offering the highest quality, locally made ice cream. Millers make their own ice cream on the farm using the creamy fresh milk from their own cows. With more than 30 flavours available at any one time, you are sure to be enticed by your favourite or something more unique such as Mango & Coconut or Cowtown Coffee.
Phone: (08) 9755 9850
- Sunflowers Animal Farm & Farmstay: Enjoy Simmo’s Ice Cream while feeding the animals and enjoying your stay at Sunflowers Animal Farm & Farmstay. This animal farm is perfect for families with kids, the young ones, and the young at heart.
Phone: (08) 9757 3343
- Two Fat Cows: A small artisan ice creamery, Two Fat Cows is situated on a family run dairy farm between Margaret River and Busselton. It produces premium, hand-made all natural ice cream using old fashioned methods. All ice creams are made without any artificial ingredients, colours or flavours. Being a boutique ice cream maker, Two Fat Cows is able to add seasonal or new flavours to its range. The ice creamery takes pride in its assortment of unusual and diverse flavours.
- New Zealand Natural Ice Cream: Located in Dunsborough, New Zealand Natural Ice Cream is an excellent venue for ice cream lovers in the south west. The business specialises in natural ice cream with no artificial flavours or colours. At New Zealand Natural Ice Cream, the goal is to offer ice cream lovers a delectable experience. All ice creams are made in the Auckland factory from where it is sourced to a network of more than 700 outlets in 22 nations.
- Simmo’s Ice Cream: Simmo’s Ice Cream is hand-crafted using the freshest and best local produce; cream and milk are pasteurised onsite, followed by a process combining some secret ingredients with Simmo’s inspiration to create mouthwatering flavours. With around 100 different flavours, 60 of which are available every day, Simmo’s is a must-see place for those visiting the region.
As you can see, there are plenty of places in Margaret River for those looking for ice cream. Every ice cream maker in the area has its own creative range of flavours to satisfy everybody from the most fussy ice cream lover to families with kids.