Business name and owner’s name: Millers Ice Cream – Paul Miller
View mobile friendly web link
(Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & Good Friday)
Daily 9:30am to 4:30pm
Summer Holidays 9:30am to 5:00pm
314 Wirring Road
Phone: 08 97559 850or 0438 588 130
Google Places: Google Places
Millers Ice Cream Experience is a brand new venture for local dairy farmers Trish and Paul miller. If you are looking for a treat for the family, young and old, or are wanting some space for the kids to run off some steam or to kick back and relax in the peace and quiet of Cowaramup then look no further. Paul and Tirsh have pulled out all the stops to bring the best exeperience for you.
The Millers History
The millers are a third generation dairy farming family who came to the region as settlers back in the early 1930’s (you can see the photos at their shop), so what they don’t know about milk could really be not worth knowing. Well their dairy farm is just meters up the road from the ice cream parlour so you can be sure that this is made locally (on the farm by Paul Miller at 314 Wirring Road, Cowaramup). The business has been set up 100% with family in mind and I can assure you Trish and Paul’s boys have given the play park a proper test drive and they give it the thumbs up.
Features to set Millers Ice Cream Experience apart from others:
- The play park has to be one of the best in the region with everything that the kids could want
- This is farm fresh ice cream and milk as the Millers own the dairy cows next to the ice cream parlour
- There are lots of picnic tables, in the shade of the bush over looking the play park
- You can see your family from nearly all locations
- You can have freshly made coffee
- There are dairy free options, the chocolate dairy free is amazing with 70% cocoa
- Lots of parking
- A short bush walk to burn off some of the ice cream
- They are open 7 days a week from 9.30 till 4.30 which give you plenty time to make it.
Most of all Millers Ice Cream Experience of Margaret River have some outstanding ice cream, which is very moreish (if that is a word), with great mouth feel, very light and smooth and is somewhere I will want to come back to. Let me know what your favourite was below.