Margaret River Retreat
When you need to get away from it all, stay at a Margaret River retreat. These well-appointed destinations offer serene surroundings, natural settings, fine dining, luxurious accommodations and the utmost in hospitality.
We offer a comprehensive reference guide and independent reviews of Margaret River retreat accommodations, enabling you to find the ideal accommodation to suit your tastes, interests and budget. Look for the 😉 icon for the businesses that have been reviewed.
Find information on Margaret River retreat accommodations, including:
Spa Retreats: Find a Margaret River retreat where you can receive massage, beauty treatments, and restorative pampering
- 😉 Yelverton Brook: Geared toward eco-friendly travel, this Margaret River retreat is designed for environmental sustainability with handcrafted earthbrick and solar designed chalets and inverter air conditioners to reduce greenhouse impact. Set on a 100 acre Conservation Sanctuary that helps to provide habitat for endangered Brushtailed Bettongs. Day spa treatments are available, and each chalet has a spacious spa bath that accommodates 6 people.
Phone: (08) 9755 7579
- 😉 Hidden Valley Forest Retreat: Set on 110 acres of bushland, this Margaret River retreat was established in 2001 with the goal of providing luxury accommodations that also made a statement about innovative design and environmental harmony. Eco Lodge chalets are ideal for couples; amenities include cedar ceilings, bamboo floors, and extended timber walkway. The Deepwater Retreat and Wilderness Cabin offer more spacious living areas and luxury spa baths.
Luxury Retreats: The utmost in luxury – find a Margaret River retreat with impeccably appointed rooms and furnishings, gourmet dining, and world-class facilities
- Merribrook Margaret River: Known as “Margaret River’s Garden of Eden,” this 160-acre property is full of abundant wildlife, birds, kangaroos and sensual gardens. Choose from 10 private villas nestled among lakeside gardens, with a pool, spa, sauna and open wood-log fire. This Margaret River retreat is family owned and operated, offering warm, genuine service, luxurious facilities, gourmet breakfasts and the ultimate in serenity. Only 5 minutes away from the beaches of the Indian Ocean.
- Yallingup Luxury Retreat: Choose from five luxuriously appointed private villas adorned with original artwork and sculptures from Australian artists. This Margaret River retreat is housed among beautifully landscaped native gardens and offers private chef, massage therapy, salon treatments, and tour organisers at your service.
Country Retreats: Whether it’s bushland or forest, these Margaret River retreat accommodations can help you get away from it all
- Erravilla: Designed in the style of a Tuscan Villa, this Margaret River retreat offers three luxuriously appointed guest suites with Queen beds, in-room 2-person spa baths, and HD televisions. Set on 134 acres of peaceful gardens, forests and fields.
- Losari Retreat: With six secluded villas set on 70 acres of landscaped grounds bordered by a National Park, this Margaret River retreat gives you a choice of beachfront accommodation or riverside views, all with exquisitely furnished accommodation. Amenities include King beds, Rain-Dance showers, private Jacuzzis, full kitchens and washing machines.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
- Boranup Forest Retreat
- Indijup Spa Retreat
- Gilgara Retreat
- Empire Retreat: With 10 suites in 4 different room styles, this Margaret River retreat is designed for relaxation and stress relief, with subdued lighting, natural stone and timbers, and well-chosen furnishings. All guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
- Forest Rise Eco Retreat: An Accredited Ecotourism property, this Margaret River retreat is an ideal place to commune with nature, on a 240-acre property surrounded by native forests and bushland. Each chalet is completely secluded and self-contained for the utmost in privacy, with spa baths under glass ceilings for stargazing and morning light. Private Chef and massage services are available. Chalets are also equipped with two mountain bikes to explore local trails.
- Jarrah Grove Retreat: Owned and operated by a husband and wife team, this Margaret River retreat is designed for forest serenity and spa-style pampering, with a complimentary bottle of Cavalier Crest wine and Bonissimo coffee beans for every guest. Watch for local wildlife, including cockatoos, kangaroos, emus, and wedge tailed eagles. Close to The Berry Farm Cottage Café. $100 discount vouchers available to The Berry Farm and Must Wine Bar/Bistro.
- Chandeliers on Abbey: With a choice of three bungalow-style accommodations, this Margaret River retreat is the height of luxury. All bungalows offer spa baths, gourmet kitchens and home theatre systems; one bungalow, “The Plunge,” includes a heated outdoor plunge pool. Housed on a secluded 55-acre property in a National Forest, close to award-winning wineries.
- Yallingup Lodge: “Yallingup” is an Aboriginal word meaning “place of love,” and you will love this Margaret River retreat. With private spa baths, stone fireplaces, a 25 metre pool and the option of receiving daily spa treatments and massages, this Margaret River retreat is the ultimate in relaxation. Located in a forest setting on the edge of a National Park.
- Margaret River House and Spa Retreat: This colourful, comfortable bed-and-breakfast-style Margaret River retreat is located in the heart of town. It can accommodate up to four guests in a private residence designed for indoor and outdoor living. Enjoy breakfast at your convenience, with local produce, bacon, eggs, fresh bread, coffee, tea and a choice of cereals provided. Soak in the private outdoor therapeutic spa in the courtyard garden.
- River Trails Retreat: Located midway between the town of Margaret River and the beaches of Prevelly Park, this Margaret River retreat is ideal for anyone who loves to bike, surf or swim. Set on 8 acres of native forest with abundant wildlife, kangaroos and birdlife. Bicycles are available for hire. Comfortably appointed studios sleep up to 4 people.
- Hamelin Bay Retreat: With a modern 1-bedroom studio offering treetop views and a natural bushland setting, this Margaret River retreat is ideal for couples. Located close to Jewel Cave, Cape Leeuwin National Park, the town of Augusta (15 minutes) and the town of Margaret River (30 minutes).
- Willy Bay Resort Luxury Retreat
No matter what you’re looking for in a Margaret River retreat, our research and reference guides can help you find the ideal place to stay.
If you’re looking for Margaret River retreat accommodations, you might also be interested in:
- Luxury Accommodation: Find a hotel with world-class amenities and 5-star service.
- Resort: If you want to experience the ocean, forests and natural splendour of the region, try our guide to resorts.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide for personal insights on what to expect from a Margaret River retreat, and also get advice on fine dining, winery tours, beaches, trails, local events and other activities for your holiday.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.