Margaret River Resort – Beach Resort
The Margaret River Guide offers detailed reviews and descriptions to help you decide on the right Margaret River resort for your next vacation.
Our site offers independent research and reviews of the various Margaret River resorts – you can read reviews from previous travelers or leave a review of your own. Remember to look for the icon for these reviewed businesses.
Find information on the top Margaret River resorts, including:
- Margarets Beach Resort: Located right on the coast at Gnarabup Beach and close to the wineries, caves and other attractions of the Cape Leeuwin-Cape Naturaliste region, this Margaret River resort offers a range of room sizes including small studios and a large beach house that sleeps eight people.
- Regency Beach Club Dunsborough: Provides the finest in self contained, luxury beachfront accommodation, in Dunsborough. With elegant, self-contained holiday homes ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms (accommodating from 4 to 12 guests), located on a beachfront resort on Geographe Bay. All homes are walking distance from the beach – or closer.
- Siesta Park Holiday Resort: Located just minutes from the Geographe Bay, the Siesta Park Holiday Resort offers visitors a chance to frolic in the sun and surf in style.The holiday park is perfect for indulging guests in outdoor activities like crabbing on the beach and even jet skiing. The self contained accommodation include four types of villas and three types of chalets that are luxurious and yet affordable.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
In town Resort
- Kouzermewin: Kouzermewin offers a superb holiday accommodation in the coastal town of Gracetown, only a 10 minutes drive from Margaret River. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom, and can sleep six people. The accommodation is just perfect for small groups and/or families. The property is managed by Seaside Holiday Home Accommodation, City Beach Perth.
- Margaret River Resort: Just a short stroll from the town centre, conveniently located to all the region’s attractions and offering an outdoor pool, tennis courts, a children’s playground, and easy access to the nearby Margaret River Recreation and Aquatic Centre.
Yallingup – 25min drive from Margaret River
- Smiths Beach Resort: Located on the renowned Smiths Beach in Yallingup, ideal for surfing or swimming. Offering luxury accommodations, modern design and world-class amenities.
- Seashells Resort Yallingup: Featuring Art Deco architecture in a garden setting, this Margaret River resort offers studios and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments and is located close to the beach, caves, forests and vineyards. Seashells Yallingup is a three hour drive south of Perth, 4.5 star resort that set in beautiful extensive gardens, by the sea at Yallingup Beach.
No matter what you’re looking for in a Margaret River resort, our research and reference guides can help you find the ideal place to stay.
You might also be interested in some of our other resources and information on places to stay in the region:
- Farmstay: Margaret River is renowned for its agriculture, with some of Australia’s best beef and dairy production. Experience the unique life of the farm – and enjoy the some of the freshest, best tasting food in the region.
- Bed and Breakfast: Start the day with a good breakfast in a comfortable, home-like atmosphere, and enjoy a visit infused with a touch of personal hospitality.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide about your goals for your holiday – get personal insights and tips on how to find the best Margaret River resort.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.