Margaret River Motels
If you’re looking for affordable accommodation in the Margaret River region, there are a variety of Margaret River motels available, offering comfortable, no-frills places to stay that will still put you close to the beaches, wineries, and outdoor activities of the region.
With a comprehensive reference guide and independent reviews of Margaret River motels, our site can help you make an informed decision on the best places to stay based on your interests, tastes and budget. Look for the 😉 icon for the businesses that have been reviewed.
Find information on Margaret River motels, including:
- 😉Vintages Motel: A unique boutique style motel in the heart of Margaret River town. With 11 units to choose from there is something to suit everyone from a deluxe spa suite to two bedroom apartments. Quality is assured in this family run business, which was a 2010 W.A Tourism Awards Finalist for Hosted Accommodation.
- Edge of the Forest: Situated against the forest on Bussell Highway, only ten minutes walk or a minute’s drive into Margaret River. The Edge of the Forest has six room and Heritage Trails along the river offering you a safe and relaxing stay in the region.
- Augusta Hotel Motel: Few Margaret River motels can boast such an impressive view – this motel is located high on the banks of the Hardy Inlet, where the Blackwood River meets the Southern Ocean. Accommodations include studio, 1-bedroom, Family rooms, self-contained cottages, and a backpackers hostel and luxury apartments located adjacent to the motel.
- Best Western Augusta Georgiana Molloy: Located in the town of Augusta, overlooking the Blackwood River. Rooms include Deluxe double and twin rooms, or Family rooms with a Queen bed and bunk beds (ideal for families with two children). All rooms include full kitchens, ensuite bathrooms, outdoor patio or verandah seating and electric blankets during winter.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
Want to see more Motels in Busselton? Visit our Busselton Motels page to get more business listings.
- Surfpoint @ Prevelly:
- Dunsborough Central Motel
- Lake View Siesta
- Quality Inn Margaret River:
No matter what you’re looking for in Margaret River motels, our research and reference guides can help you find the ideal place to stay.
If you’re looking for Margaret River motels, you might also be interested in:
- Hostel: Meet new friends from all over the world and save money on lodging.
- Hotels: If you’re prepared to pay a bit more, you can choose from a variety of hotels, ranging from well-appointed to unique design to world-class luxury accommodation.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide to get personal advice on the best Margaret River motels, and also get recommendations on places to eat, the best winery tours, “must-see” beaches, trails, local events and other activities for your holiday.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.