Margaret River Hostel
Whether you’re a backpacker, surfer, student, young traveller (or young at heart), or anyone else who’s looking for affordable, clean, communal accommodations, we can help you find the best Margaret River hostel offerings.
We provide a comprehensive reference guide with independent reviews. Staying in a Margaret River hostel is a great way to meet new friends from all over the world, get close to the beach, the wineries, or whatever else is on your “must see” list – and save some serious cash on your travel budget. Look out for this icon which highlights the reviewed businesses.
Find information on locations including:
- Surfpoint @ Prevelly: This is a classic Margaret River hostel with affordable accommodations just a short walk from swimming and surfing at Gnarabup Beach. Get your fun in the sun without busting your budget – lodging options include dormitory bunks, double, triple, ensuite and family rooms. A $5 bus service to town is available on request.
- Baywatch Manor Augusta: Located 30 minutes south of Margaret River in the small township of Augusta, this Margaret River hostel promises a laid-back atmosphere and well-maintained facilities catering to singles, couples, families, groups and backpackers.
No matter what you’re looking for our research and reference guides can help you find the ideal place to stay.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
You might also be interested in some of our other resources and information:
- Backpackers: Find a hostel that caters to the backpacking crowd.
- Motels: There are also a variety of budget motels in the region, providing affordable accommodation as an alternative to the Margaret River hostel offerings.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide to get personal advice and insights on affordable accommodation, outdoor activities and other “must-see” destinations for your holiday.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.