Margaret River Farmstay
We offer independent research and reviews of the best Margaret River farmstay options. If you’ve ever wanted to wake up on a farm, show your kids how to feed farm animals, and watch kangaroos hopping out of the bush at night, a Margaret River farmstay might be the ideal holiday for you. Look out for this icon which highlights the reviewed businesses.
Find information on the top Margaret River farmstay offerings, including:
- Sunflowers Animal Farm & Farmstay: This accommodation is great for families and friends in big groups. They have 4 units which can accommodate 5 to 9 people, a full kitchen with microwave, a log fire for cold season, a ceiling fan, gas barbecue, and a reverse cycle air conditioner. Each unit is also equipped with a TV/DVD player where you can watch movies for free. High chairs and cots are also available for families with babies.
Phone: (08) 9757 3343
- 😉 Yelverton Brook: Imagine staying on an eco retreat and feeding the animals right at your door. only 5 cChalets on 100 acres, chalets ranging from sleeping from a couple up to a family of 6. Each Chalet also has a private 6 person spa under the stars, with fresh bread and eggs on arrival in your welcome pack. Great bush setting in the heart of the region only 15 minute drive form: Margaret River, Dunsborough, Busselton and the beach.
Phone: (08) 9755 7579
- Olive Hill Farmstay Bed and Breakfast: Two bedrooms with private living room, bathroom & dining. Simply relax and enjoy farm life. 145 acre farm on the banks for the Margaret River in the heart of the region, a 10 minute drive from Margaret River. They open their farm to families, couples or groups of 4.
- Burnside Organic Farm: Stay on this certified biodynamic, certified organic farm and feel free to “pick your own dinner” from the freshly grown produce in the vegetable garden. Enjoy complimentary eggs upon arrival, feed chickens and pigs, taste Zinfandel wine grown from local grapes – all whilst staying in luxuriously appointed bungalows. You’re on a farm, but not “roughing it” by any means.
- Margaret River Hideaway: Choose from three well-furnished chalets or a studio apartment on 23 hectares of parkland and private pasture – meet and feed the sheep, geese, chickens, peacocks, alpacas and Scottish Highland cattle. Great for families, couples or groups. Guests can bring their pet dogs as well – each chalet has a private fenced areas available for canine friends.
The Margaret River region is known for agriculture, especially its beef and dairy production. With a Margaret River farmstay, you can get a taste of life in the beautiful Western Australia countryside.
On Vineyards. There are also Margaret River farmstay accommodations located on working vineyards:
- Adinfern Estate: This working farm and winery offers two tastefully decorated cottages at its 4-star property only 5 km north of Margaret River. Wine varieties produced here include: Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Pinot Noir, Malbec and Chardonnay.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
- Cullen Wines Homestead: Adjacent to the renowned Cullen Winery, a certified biodynamic organic vineyard, the Homestead includes six bedrooms, two baths and a common living area. It is walking distance from the tasting rooms of the Cullen Winery and Cullen Wines Restaurant, making it ideal for those who love organic gourmet food.
- Wyadup Brook Cottages This Margaret River farmstay offers a choice of five self-contained cottages, located on a 250-acre beef cattle farm only 5 km from Injidup Bay. Enjoy the countryside, lounge on the beach, or take a short drive to the rest of the region’s attractions.
Whether you want a Margaret River farmstay that’s close to town or away from it all, whether you want to eat locally grown organic food or taste the freshest pouring from a local vineyard, our reference guide can help you find the ideal Margaret River farmstay to meet and exceed your expectations.
You might also be interested in:
- Bed and Breakfast: Wake up to a freshly cooked breakfast in a home-like setting, with a touch of personal hospitality.
- Cottage: Spend your holiday in a charming cottage in the relaxing, rejuvenating atmosphere of the countryside.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide about what you hope to see and do during your stay in the region. Get personal advice on how to experience the best of the region with a Margaret River farmstay or other accommodation.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.