Margaret River Cottage
If you want to find a private, self-contained place to stay during your next holiday, we can help you find the best Margaret River cottage options that will put you close to the beach, the wineries, or other destinations on your “must see” list.
We offer a comprehensive reference guide with independent reviews of Margaret River cottage rentals – you can also read reviews from other travellers or leave a review of your own. These Margaret River cottage rentals offer a variety of amenities and price points to suit a range of budgets; everything from simple family-owned cottages to more elaborate luxury facilities. Look for the icon for the businesses that have been reviewed.
Find information on Margaret River cottage rentals, including:
- Beckett’s Flat Vineyard Cottage: Ideal for wine lovers, this Margaret River cottage is located onsite at the Beckett’s Flat boutique winery, and is fully self-contained with a private verandah and spacious Queen bedroom suite. Wine varieties include: Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay.
- Waterfall Cottages: Right next door to Cape Mentelle Vineyard, this distinctive Margaret River cottage accommodation was designed by award winning architect Brian Klopper, and features signature stained glass windows and wall to ceiling glass for stunning views. Lodging is suitable for couples, larger groups or families.
- Fermoy Estate Cottage – Nestled amidst the award winning Semillion vines, the Fermoy Estate Cottage is a great place to take in the best that the Margaret River region has to offer. Explore the pristine ocean waters of Geographe Bay, visit the Margaret River wineries, explore the caves or visit the art galleries. The cottage can easily house up to eight guests at a time. The place includes three bathrooms, four bedrooms, a kitchen and dining area as well as laundry facilities for your convenience.
- Boranup Cottage: Located within the Boranup Forest, this Margaret River cottage sleeps up to six people and will get you immersed in fresh air, rejuvenating nature, and hiking trails surrounded by the distinctive karri timbers of the region. Decorated with thoughtfully chosen furnishings and colourful, stylish touches.
- Marmalade Lodge: Large rammed earth house which sleeps upto 8, set on the edge of stunning natural reserve by Kilcarnup, seven km from town and is pet friendly.
- Bussells Bushland Cottages: Choose from eight rammed earth two-bedroom cottages on a 20 hectare nature reserve, rich with birds and wildlife. All cottages include covered verandahs and are self-catering (with fully equipped kitchens), although guests receive a complimentary “starter” continental breakfast on the first morning of their stay. Ideal for families – the cottages sleep up to six people.
- Hedge Cottage: A comfortably furnished, affordably priced private rental, this Margaret River cottage is located close to town and near the Margaret River Golf Club.
- Wyadup Brook Cottages: Experience country solitude and tranquillity on a 250-acre working beef cattle farm. 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom cottages are available, sleeping up to nine people. An ideal location for bush walks, enjoying nature, seeing wildlife and interacting with chickens and cows.
- Margaret River Stone Cottages: Unwind from the daily grind and enjoy the peace of your own rustic stone Margaret cottage nestled in a rural setting. Margaret River Stone Cottages are located within 115 acres of Jarrah forests. Visitors can also take part in the regular tours and experience the crystal caves that the region is so famous for. The cottages are easily accessed from Perth Airport.
- Woodlands Cottage: Woodlands Cottage contains three bedrooms and one bathroom, and can sleep up to six persons. This house is suitable for a family holiday or an intimate weekend getaway.
For more farm accommodations, refer to our Farmstay listings.
- Cottage Gardens: Located in a peaceful location, Cottage Gardens is within a short walking distance of the tourist precinct and shopping districts of the lovely town of Cowaramup.
- Peppermint Brook Cottages: Right in town but still in a tranquil setting, there are eight cottages at this property, accommodating up to six people. All units are self-catering with fully equipped kitchens, although guests receive a complimentary “starter” continental breakfast on the first morning of their stay. Covered verandahs, outdoor dining and BBQ facilities.
- Ocean View: Ocean View offers a budget-friendly holiday cottage located close to the beach in Prevelly, Western Australia. There are numerous attractions and activities in and around Ocean View, so you will always be spoilt for choice.
- Hamelin Hideaway Cottage: Self contained fully furnished 3 bed cottage for up to six people. Located in the ideal location to relax and unwind with friends or family.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
Want to see more Cottages in Busselton ? Visit our Busselton Cottage page to get more business listings.
- Brilea Cottages: These spacious country cottages overlook a hectare of grape vines. Choose from two cottages or a bed and breakfast room in the property’s main residence. Accommodations are self-catering and self-contained and contain two bedrooms with two queen beds, making them ideal for families or larger groups. Walking distance to a general store and roadhouse.
- Ellensbrook Cottages: Offering one and two bedroom “boutique spa” and “deluxe corner spa” accommodations, situated on a private rural property near the hamlet of Cowamarup, this Margaret River cottage facility is located in the heart of some of the region’s premier wineries.
- Karri Cottage: This secluded country cottage is located 2 km from the town centre on a peaceful 1-hectare plot of Karri trees. First built in 1925, the cottage’s style of architecture is that of a typical “Worker’s Home” of its era. The cottage is fully furnished and equipped, and sleeps 5 people – ideal for families and groups of friends who want a quiet, private place to stay that is still close to everything.
- Karridale Cottages: Offering a range of accommodation sizes to comfortably sleep couples, groups, or larger families, this Margaret River cottage option provides a peaceful setting on 65 acres of bushland. Close to Hamelin Bay and the Blackwood River.
- Margaret River Holiday Cottages: Offering a country setting on the edge of town, this Margaret River cottage property provides a solar-heated indoor pool and spa, badminton court, basketball and playground facilities. Accommodations are available for couples or families up to nine people.
- Marri Lodge: Located on a 110-acre beef cattle farm, right next door to Rosabrook Estate Winery, this Margaret River cottage property offers accommodations to suit couples and families. Named for the towering Marri gum trees that shade the property, this is a great place to stay if you want to see wild kangaroos, grazing cows and diverse species of birds.
- Rosa Brook Cottages: Two fully furnished 2-bedroom cottages in a peaceful, picturesque farmland setting, located south of town on the way to Augusta. Kitchens are fully equipped.
- Silversprings Cottages: Stay on a 101-acre family farm and vineyard at a self-contained cottage. Accommodations are available for couples or for families of up to six people. This Margaret River cottage facility is highly pet-friendly – dogs are welcome. Additional services (for additional fees) include an in-house chef to prepare your meals, massage therapy, and gourmet meal baskets.
- Margaret River Stone Cottages: Located 15 km south of town, these cottages are ideally situated close to wineries, caves, beaches and other attractions. There are 4 cottages, each of which sleeps 4-6 people, with fully equipped kitchens and gorgeous views of the surrounding 115 acres of Jarrah forest.
- Augusta Seine Bay Waterfront Cottage: Located right on the banks of the Blackwood River in the town of Augusta, this is an affordable, comfortable place to stay that will still put you close to many key attractions, whilst enjoying the ultra-laid back atmosphere of the Augusta area.
- A Riverside Cottage: A private rental within the larger Arcadia Chalet complex, this Margaret River cottage can accommodate up to six people and is fully furnished, air conditioned, and equipped with a private balcony. Walking distance to the town centre.
- Hyatt Augusta: Great for families and boaters, this self-contained cottage is located in the town of Augusta just one street away from the Blackwood River. This Margaret River cottage includes a boat ramp and a spacious enclosed backyard, and sleeps up to six people in three bedrooms.
- Brooksby Cottage: This Margaret River cottage has an ideal in-town location – walking distance from the town’s main street and right across the road from a Rails to Trails walkway, this self-contained house sleeps up to six people while ensuring your privacy and comfort.
- Bushy’s Dream Cottages: Well situated midway between town and the beach, overlooking Bushy’s Lake, and close to many local wineries, this Margaret River cottage option offers rustic charm and comfortable interior furnishings. Cottage 1 sleeps seven people, with an upstairs loft and bedroom, and charming hardwood floors. Cottage 2 is a studio style accommodation that sleeps up to three people.
- Hamelin Bay Escape: Featuring a simple, contemporary design and open floor layout, this Margaret River cottage can sleep up to eight people and is located above Hamelin Bay, offering a protected swimming beach and world-class diving, fishing and surfing.
No matter what you’re looking for in a Margaret River cottage, our research and reference guides can help you find a place that suits your interests, your tastes, and your budget.
You might also be interested in some of our other resources and information on places to stay in the region:
- Chalet: Find private, self-contained rental accommodation close to town or by the beach.
- Apartments: Find your temporary “home away from home” with a private apartment.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide about what you’re hoping to see and do during your holiday – our local guide can offer personal insights on the best Margaret River cottage choices, other private accommodation, and “must-see” destinations for your stay.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.