Margaret River Chalet
Sometimes when you’re on holiday, you need a certain level of privacy and comfort – if you prefer to rent your own “home away from home” while on holiday, a private Margaret River chalet might be right for you.
We provide a comprehensive reference guide with independent reviews. Staying in a Margaret River chalet is ideal if you want self-contained accommodation with a full kitchen and the comforts of home. You can find Margaret River chalet offerings that are conveniently located near the beach, the town centre, the area’s premier wineries, or wherever else you want to see. Look out for this icon 😉 which highlights the reviewed businesses.
Find information on Margaret River chalet locations including:
- Island Brook Estate and Chalets: This Margaret River chalet is housed on-site at a vineyard, and offers charming cedar chalets named for three varieties of wine produced there. Enjoy special wine tastings and talk with the proprietors of this family-owned winery. All lodging facilities are well-appointed with luxury spa baths, tastefully selected furnishings, fully equipped kitchens, and lovely views of the surrounding vineyard.
- 😉 Le Reve 1: Le Reve 1 is just a short drive from MargaretRivertownship providing guests easy access to all the major activities and attractions this region has to offer. You will be close to restaurants, wineries, galleries, boutique shopping, beaches and caves when you stay here.
- 😉 Le Reve 3: Le Reve 3 is a beautiful chalet situated amidst 50 acres of pretty citrus trees, well-kept gardens and lawns on an operational vineyard, Deckchair Wines. It is the perfect accommodation for those who want to reconnect with nature.
- 😉 Augusta Sheoak Chalets: Located in the town of Augusta, this Margaret River chalet facility offers a choice of four chalets with 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms, sleeping up to sixteen people. The largest chalet is fully accessible for people with disabilities, in keeping with the requirements of Australian Standard 1428i, including handrails and wide showers and toilets for wheelchair use.
- Caves Road Chalets: Settled on 64 acres of natural bushland but still close to town, this Margaret River chalet offers many sights for nature lovers, with kangaroos, wildflowers and birds. Accommodations include balconies off the main bedroom, wood burning fireplaces, outdoor wood barbecues, washing machines, reverse cycle air conditioning and fully equipped kitchens.
- Station House Chalets: Station House Chalets is located within minutes of exciting tourist hot spots near the Margaret River region like the bushland reserve, a sporting and recreation centre as well as a walk trail. This establishment contains four studio apartments that can house up to two people as well as two spa units that can accommodate up to six guests. The place also provides linen, gas barbecue facilities and a private veranda for guests that want to take in the view while sipping the local wines that the Margaret River Wine region is so famous for.
- 😉Hilltop Studios: Offering luxury accommodation for discerning travellers, this Margaret River chalet delivers commanding views, King beds and ensuite bathrooms, local hand-crafted furniture and fittings, and private sun decks for quiet moments. Located on a 150 hectare farm midway between town and the beach.
- Margaret River Chalets: Located on a farm, these chalets give guests the opportunity to pick fresh fruit from the farm’s organic orchard, feed farm animals, and meet friendly kangaroos. Chalets accommodate up to six people. Ideal for families.
- Harmony Forest Villas and Vineyard: Housed in a dense forest of Karri trees, this Margaret River chalet is located 16 km south of town and offers exceptional levels of privacy and seclusion. An ideal romantic retreat for honeymooners or couples, there is ample room for hikes, views of the forest, the vineyard and colourful birds and wildlife.
- Riverglen Chalets: With charming timber chalets in a woodland environment, this Margaret River chalet offers peaceful surroundings, modern comforts, and spacious rooms filled with light and graced with fine woodworking. Accommodations range from 2 to 8 people, with deluxe Spa Chalets for romantic getaways.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
Want to see more Chalet in Busselton? Visit our Busselton Chalet page to get more business listings.
- Acacia Chalets: This chalet offers exceptionally well-appointed accommodation in newly constructed buildings, rated 4.5 stars by AAA. Choose from three deluxe chalets with jarrah timber floors, contemporary design, open floor plans, treetop views, 2 or 3 bedrooms, Queen size beds, dishwasher, microwave and a fully equipped kitchen, and stylish fixtures and furnishings. Located in the bushland, but still close to town.
- Bushy Lake Chalets: In a peaceful rural setting halfway between town and the ocean, this Margaret River chalet delivers exceptionally spacious kitchens, three bedrooms (with King, Queen and double beds), and are fully equipped with laundry, a wood fireplace, verandahs and air conditioning.
- Jemelup Chalets: 10 minutes south of the resort town of Dunsborough, this Margaret River chalet rental offers 2 or 3 bedroom accommodations that sleep four or six people. Features include a spa bath, comfortable furnishings and fully equipped kitchens.
- Leeuwin Ridge Chalets: Private self-contained accommodation close to the small town of Augusta and beautiful swimming beaches on the Indian Ocean or Southern Ocean. Choose from two 3-bedroom chalets sleeping up to eight people. Located right next to the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park.
- River’esque: Voted one of the Top 10 Romantic Retreats by Australian Traveller magazine, this Margaret River chalet was inspired by the style of Bali with spacious bamboo porches to enjoy the fresh air and create an atmosphere of tranquillity. 5 minutes from town, 10 minutes from the beach – ideal for couples or families.
- Wrenwood Chalets: Uniquely designed for sustainable living, these 2-bedroom chalets are surrounded by natural bushland and rely solely on solar-heated rainwater. See colourful cockatoos and other birdlife in this beautiful natural setting, in close proximity to the stunning Jewel Cave, and only 10 km from the town of Augusta.
- Augusta Chalet: This spacious, affordable Margaret River chalet is on a rural property 40 km from the town of Margaret River, near the small township of Augusta. Accommodations include two bedrooms and a loft space.
- Augusta Bluewater Chalet: This privately owned home is on a quiet cul-de-sac in the town of Augusta, offering easy access to the Blackwood River. Accommodations are spacious with four bedrooms and an open plan living area, and decorated throughout with beautiful woodwork.
- Augusta Driftwood and Hardy Chalets: These modern two-storey chalets offer two bedrooms and two toilets, and accommodate up to six people each. Guests must bring their own linen and towels. Located 45 km south of Margaret River in the town of Augusta.
- Chalet on the Margs: A tranquil retreat in the heart of a Karri forest, this Margaret River chalet is also just a short walk to the town centre. Close to shops, caves, and bush walking trails.
- Gracetown Chalets: Close to the pristine waters and sheltered swimming beach of Cowaramup Bay, this modern, two-bedroom accommodation is ideal for families. Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, air conditioning and outdoor BBQ area are included.
- Redgate Beach Escape: Situated in a coastal sanctuary atop Cape Leeuwin Ridge, this Margaret River chalet provides luxury accommodation with uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean. Chalets are decorated with Balinese-inspired furnishings and a simple, cosy, contemporary style. Won a Silver Medal in the 2007 Western Australia Tourism Awards.
- The Grove Accommodation: Ideal for wine lovers, this Margaret River chalet is located on site at The Grove Vineyard and Distillery. Offering a choice of accommodations ranging from 2-6 people. All chalets include a private Jacuzzi.
- Windance Estate: What better way to enjoy one of Australia’s premier wine regions than to stay on location at the Windance Estate winery. This Margaret River chalet offers a choice of two luxury cottages, with 2 bedrooms, ensuites and spa baths.
No matter what you’re looking for in Margaret River chalet, our research and reference guides can help you find the ideal place to stay.
You might also be interested in:
- Cottage: Country cottages, farm cottages, winery cottages and more – find a cosy place to stay that accentuates the favourite aspects of your holiday experience.
- Apartments: Private apartment rentals that put you close to restaurants and shops, forests, hiking trails, the beach, or wherever your preferred centre of activity may be.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide to get personal recommendations suited to your interests – find out what to expect, where to go, what to see and do during your visit to the region.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.