Margaret River Bed and Breakfast
Staying at a Margaret River Bed and Breakfast is one of the best ways to enjoy the region, with a touch of personal hospitality in a home-like setting. Get a refreshing night’s sleep in one of the area’s distinctive residences, start your morning with a fortifying meal, and then venture out to the beaches, wineries and other destinations.
We offer a comprehensive reference guide with independent reviews of the best Margaret River bed and breakfast options. Whether you want gourmet cooking or a simple buffet, whether you want bushland hikes or the bustle of the town centre, whether you want more privacy or more elaborate hospitality, we can help you find the ideal Margaret River bed and breakfast for your holiday. Look for the icon for the businesses that have been reviewed.
Margaret River Bed and Breakfast – In Town:
- Rosewood Guesthouse: This Margaret River bed and breakfast won a Western Australia Tourism Award in 2007 and is rated 4.5 stars by AAA. It offers four deluxe King rooms with private ensuite bathrooms and powder rooms, all tastefully decorated with mirrors, artworks and tapestries. Breakfast includes a selection of seasonal fruits, locally produced yoghurt and bread, and a choice of freshly cooked porridge, waffles, eggs sausage and daily specials.
- Heritage Trail Lodge: Located within a tranquil Karri forest, this stunning 4 star Margaret River retreat is just a 10 minute walk to the town center. Offering spacious and elegant accommodation, the 3 themed Luxury Spa Suites, 5 Forest View Spa Suites and 2 Heritage Spa Suites each have balcony forest views, King bed, large 2-person spa bath and many extras. There is easy access to the adjoining forest and river hiking trails. A lovely buffet continental breakfast is prepared daily from fresh regional produce.
Margaret River Bed and Breakfast – Countryside:
- Loaring Place Bed and Breakfast: Five minutes from town or beach, this stylish purpose-built boutique hotel offers a gourmet Australian breakfast each morning with homemade bread, free-range eggs cooked to order. 4 modern luxury rooms each with queen beds, en-suites and double spa-baths with soundproofing ensure privacy and comfort. Set in pristine forest yet centrally located and close to all the wineries, restaurants and attractions of the Margaret River Wine Region. Free WiFi, 4.5 Stars, Silver and Bronze WA Tourism Awards and TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence (2011, 2012).
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
- Bridgefield Guest House
- Llewellin’s Guesthouse
- The Noble Grape
- Gilgara Retreat
- Margaret River Guest House
- Basildene Manor
- Kangaridge Guest House
- Mill Road Organic Farm Bed and Breakfast
- Rosa Brook Stone B&B
- The Tasty Olive Bed and Breakfast
- The Vintners Retreat
- Pinda Lodge
- Forest Retreat B&B
- Newberry Manor: This purpose-built luxury retreat is located in the resort town of Dunsborough, and was featured on the television travel programme Postcards WA. In order to ensure the highest level of hospitality and personal attention, there are only three guest rooms, all with King beds, private verandahs, and complimentary port and chocolates each evening. Although children are welcome, the facilities may not be ideal for young ones.
- Sheridan House Bed and Breakfast
You might also be interested in:
- Farmstay: Enjoy the best of country hospitality, meet and feed farm animals, hike outdoors and enjoy the fresh air – ideal for larger groups and families with young children.
- Cottage: Enjoy a home-like setting with privacy and independence – rent a privately owned cottage, in town or in the countryside.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide for well-informed opinions and objective advice on finding a Margaret River bed and breakfast, outdoor activities, special events and other “must-see” destinations for your holiday.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.