Margaret River Apartments
If you want to stay in a self-contained private accommodation, there are a variety of Margaret River apartments available to give you a “home away from home” close to the beaches, wineries, caves, forests, and fine dining of the Margaret River region.
With a comprehensive reference guide and independent reviews of Margaret River apartments, our site can help you make an informed decision on the best places to stay based on your interests, tastes and budget. Look for the icon for the businesses that have been reviewed.
Find information on Margaret River apartments, including:
From studios to 8 people 4.5 stars
- Darby Park Apartments: The Comfiest Beds in The South West! These Margaret River apartments are comfortably appointed serviced residences, offering accommodation including hotel-style studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments sleeping up to 7 people. Amenities include a heated pool, half court tennis, private balconies with forest views, and a business boardroom for meetings.
Phone: (08) 9757 2033 or 1800 807 667
By the beach Take the family to the beach or kick back with those closest to your heart.
- Margarets Beach Resort: Located right on the coast at Gnarabup Beach and close to the wineries, caves and other attractions of the Cape Leeuwin-Cape Naturaliste region, this Margaret River resort offers a range of room sizes including small studios and a large beach house that sleeps eight people.
- Ashley’s Villa Margarita: Ashley’s Villa Margarita: Wake up to Ocean views. Free Wi-Fi and Spas. This unique ocean-front accommodation has three Mediterranean-styled apartments: Two have Spas. All apts are completely self-contained, stylishly furnished and well equipped for your comfort with reversed-cycle air conditioning. Affordable rates, Great location. In the heart of the Margaret river wine region.
Sleeps 5-8: Margaret River apartments for larger families and groups
- Leeuwin Apartments: These Margaret River apartments are located beside the Leeuwin Forest and offer accommodations for up to 6 people. Facilities include an outdoor pool, gym, sauna, children’s playground, half court tennis, barbecue area, and in-room massage and beautician services.
Phone: 08 97579332
- Regency Beach Club Dunsborough: Elegant, self-contained holiday homes ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms (accommodating from 4 to 12 guests), located on a beachfront resort on Geographe Bay. All homes are walking distance from the beach – or closer.
- Central Avenue Apartments: These Margaret River apartments are ideal for group of friends or larger families, as each bedroom has its own private bathroom. Beautifully furnished and located just a short walk from breakfast cafés, restaurants, boutiques, galleries, bookshops and wine bars. Choose from five apartments, each with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeping up to 4 people.
For Couples: A touch of luxury away from home
- Muster: Muster is centrally located in the main street of the township with epicurean experiences in walking distance and the natural beauty of the region to be explored. Our four suites are all recently refurbished and stylishly appointed. The spacious king size suites feature ensuites with spa baths, reverse cycle air conditioning, a leather lounge, flat screen TV, iPod dock/radio, bar fridge, microwave and Nespresso coffee maker.Perfect for that quick business trip or leisurely escape.
Phone: (08) 9758 8877
Sleeps up to 4: Margaret River apartments for small families or groups
- Alouarn Apartments: Located in the township of Augusta, these Margaret River apartments have a striking, stylish contemporary architectural design with ecologically sustainable building features (passive solar heating, energy efficiency designs), and are beautifully appointed with gourmet kitchens, plasma TVs and King beds. Sleeps up to 4 people. Rates include complimentary breakfast voucher ($20 value) at the nearby Deck Chair Café.
“The Margaret River Guide” View great pictures of the region and hot spots around the world, share your stories and pictures helping others find out everything in the region, just click the like button below to share your love of Margaret River.
Want to see more Apartments in Busselton? Visit our Busselton Apartments page to get more business listings.
- Adamsons Riverside:
- Apartment 3-Heart of Margaret River
- Amalfi Resort – Busselton
- Constellation Apartments: Exquisitely appointed with gourmet kitchen and indoor and al-fresco dining areas, these Margaret River apartments are infused with style, comfort and class. Amenities include King beds, a wine fridge stocked with some of the region’s best wines, and heated bathroom floors. Ideal for couples on a romantic retreat.
- Silver Tree (“Quest”): This Margaret River apartment is a two-storey 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse that sleeps up to 6 people. Amenities include fully equipped kitchen and laundry, all new furnishings, front garden patio, and access to the Darby Park Resort Complex pool, tennis court and lounge bar.
- Studio 9 Apartment: Indulge in a chic, luxurious and stylishly appointed romantic hideaway in the heart of the region’s best coffee shops and fine dining restaurants. Amenities include a King bed, private 2-person hydrotherapy spa, flat screen TV and a complimentary bottle of champagne.
- Margarets Forest: These Margaret River apartments are rated 4 stars by AAA, conveniently located to town and nestled on the edge of a forest (hence the name). Only 800 metres from the Farmers Market – ideal for Saturday produce shopping. Accommodation includes studio apartments, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom/2 spa arrangements, sleeping up to 4 people.
- Sol Boutique Apartment: Located one block from the main street, accommodates up to 6 people in two bedrooms and a fold-out couch. An easy walk to cafés and restaurants. Two bathrooms (one with spa bath) and an additional toilet off the hallway. Washing machine and dryer are also included.
- Station House: Choose among six Margaret River apartments in two buildings, with accommodation ranging from 1 to 8 people. Apartments are fully furnished and equipped with Queen beds, kitchens, private verandah, and double spa bath.
- Apartment 36: Beautifully furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse offering access to the pool and other facilities of the surrounding resort.
- Rooftop Apartment: A stylishly appointed studio apartment accommodating couples and conveniently located to the town centre, restaurants, wine bars and other attractions.
- Bettenay’s Margaret River: With lakeside accommodation located right on the award-winning Bettenay’s vineyard, this luxury Margaret River apartmentis ideal for wine lovers. Amenities include King bed, private balcony, and spa with scenic views.
- Prideau’s: Modern, stylish studio apartment-style motel accommodation in the heart of town. All rooms include spa baths and King-size beds. Self-contained apartments with full kitchens are also available at this location.
- Apartment Nish: A 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment in the centre of town, located close to shopping, dining, and galleries, this apartment sleeps up to 4 people. Amenities include a fully equipped modern kitchen, six-seater dining area, two large lounges, and a spa bath.
- Margaret River Apartments: These Margaret River apartments accommodate couples and are located close to the town centre.
- Kilifi Beach Studio: Just a 5-minute stroll to Gnarabup Beach, this studio apartment accommodates up to 3 people and is adjacent to the Kilifi Beach Villas.
- Studio4 on Fearn: Stylish, immaculately presented Margaret River apartments sleeping up to 4 people with 2 bedrooms. Beautiful furnishings, private balcony for morning breakfasts and al fresco dinners. Clean, contemporary design.
- The Traill: These Margaret River apartments are luxuriously appointed penthouses housed in a French provincial-style building to honour the French heritage of this region of Australia. Each penthouse sleeps up to four people.
- Apartment 46: Stylish 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse accommodating up to six people and also located on the grounds of the Darby Park Margaret River Resort. Amenities include outdoor dining area with barbecue, secure covered parking, and full access to resort facilities – pool, tennis court and more.
- Anchors at Augusta: These Margaret River apartments offer 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and are located in the peaceful town of Augusta. Sleeps up to 6 people. Amenities include private courtyards, King beds, passive solar heating and cooling, and luxurious furnishings.
No matter what you’re looking for in Margaret River apartments – whether you want a romantic getaway, a wine-tasting excursion with friends, or an extended family reunion – our research and reference guides can help you find the ideal accommodation.
If you’re looking for Margaret River apartments, you might also be interested in:
- Cottage: Find cosy self-contained accommodation in town, by the ocean, or in the country.
- Chalet: Choose from a wide array of self-contained accommodation with modern amenities and updated design.
- Live Chat: Talk with a local guide about how to experience the best of the region – get personal advice and insights on the best Margaret River apartments, dining, winery tours, beaches, trails, activities and other “must-see” events and destinations for your holiday.
Follow this link to view the full list of different styles of Margaret River Accommodation.